A Witness Slip is a person or group's position on a particular bill. A Witness Slip can be filed by individuals on behalf of themselves or on behalf of organizations.
A Witness Slip can be filed for any bill.
How to fill out a Witness Slip:
- Go to my.ilga.gov
- Register with an email and password
- Open the verification email
- Log on
- Go to "House" (or "Senate")
- Click on "Committee Hearings"
- Hit the "view hearing details" icon next to the committee name
- Click "create witness slip"
- Fill out your information and submit
Access or download the full Witness Slip User Guide here: http://my.ilga.gov/Documents/ILGA%20Dashboard%20User%20Guide.pdf